Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rain, Rain

Another day of rain, which I am totally loving. The dark apartment, the sound of the rain gushing over the balcony and the ground, the iTunes at work, and me not at work!

Tonight's bowling, and the inaugural rolling of my new bowling ball. I'm very excited about this. I'd like to get a haircut before I go... so the rain wil have to stop... because as much as I love the rain, I hate driving in it.

This afternoon hasn't given me enough thought yet to write too much more in depth. Just a little update on how the rain is helping me get the most of the day.

1 comments:

Sarah Loyd said...

I wish the rain were more widespread... it's weird to have rain in one part of town (home) and sunshine in another (work).

Ah well, maybe it won't be raining on the way home tonight!

love you!